Keywords: energy costs, efficiency, technology parameters, productivity, technological processes
The results of monitoring and analysis of production and organisational indicators of more than 50 farms have been presented, identifying the main elements that characterise them. There have been covered the main principles of forming the system of technology parameters, the directions of minimizing the determining conditions that negatively affect the production process. It has been explained that enlargement of farms with 50-100 cows considerably raises the technological level of milk production and storage. There were determined the parameters of technological and technical solutions of the enterprises with the number of cows from 50 to 120 heads. There were determined limits of parameters limitation, produced energy efficiency was evaluated and modelled on the example of minimal size (50 cows with annual productivity from 7000 kg to 9000 kg of milk per head). The structure of energy intensity of production was calculated by types – milk, live weight of culled animals, gain of breeding animals received brood. The energy intensity of excrement and litter has been taken into account. It was calculated that the highest proportion in the structure of the energy content of products appropriate for feeding belongs to the energy content of milk produced – 85.7-88.6 %, and since it was the most influential factor in the coefficients of energy efficiency of the main and general products, the functional correlations of the energy content of products and fat were determined. The influence of changes in qualitative indicators of other types of products on energy consumption in production was calculated namely fatness of culled cattle and animals from which growth was obtained.
The functional determined correlations allow us to form the key elements of the cattle breeding production system interrelations, taking into account the peculiarities of a particular system of parameters, determine the energy efficiency of technological processes, and influence effectively the use of all kinds of resources.
- Hadzala, Ya. M., (Ed.), Bashchenko M. I., Zhuk V. M., Lupenko Yu. O. (2016). Stratehiia rozvytku silskohospodarskoho vyrobnytstva produktsii v Ukraini na period do 2025 roku [Strategy for the development of agricultural production in Ukraine for the period until 2025]. Kyiv : Ahrarna nauka. – 216 s. [in Ukrainian].
- Bashchenko, M. I. (Ed.) (2017). Tvarynnytstvo Ukrainy: stan, problemy, shliakhy rozvytku (1991-2017-2030 rr.) [Animal husbandry of Ukraine: state, problems, ways of development (1991-2017-2030)]. Kyiv : Ahrarna nauka. 160 s. [in Ukrainian].
- Rudenko, Ye.V., Rudenko, Ye. V., Greben, L. G., Shevchuk, B., Antonenko, S. F., Marchenko, V. A., Trishin, O. K., & Chigrinov, Ye. І. (2017). Tekhniko-ekonomichni parametry ta planuvalni rishennia rekonstruktsii i novoho budivnytstva molochnykh ferm: dovidnyk [Technical and economic parameters and planning solutions for the reconstruction and new construction of dairy farms] NAAN, In-t tvarynnytstva. Kharkiv, 370. [in Ukrainian].
- Richni normatyvy zahotivli ta struktury kormiv dlia riznykh vydiv tvaryn v zalezhnosti vid yikh produktyvnosti po zonakh Ukrainy : normatyvnyi naukovo-vyrobnychyi posibnyk [Annual procurement standards and structure of fodder for different types of animals depending on their productivity in the zones of Ukraine] Instytut tvarynnytstva UAAN. Kharkiv, 2008, 31. [in Ukrainian].
- Marchenko, V. A., Korkh, I. V., Korkh, O. V., Petrash, V. S., Admin, O. Ie., Admina, N. H., & Tkachov, A. V. (2020). Pidvyshchennia efektyvnosti zaluchennia in-vestytsii dlia ferm z riznymy obsiahamy richnoho vyrobnytstva moloka: rekomendatsii [Increasing the effectiveness of investment attraction for farms with different volumes of annual milk production: recommendations] Kharkiv : Instytut tvarynnytstva. 45 [in Ukrainian].
- Getmanec, O. M. (2012). Ekonometrika: kurs lekcij dlya studentov fakul’teta menedzhmenta, obuchayushchihsya po napravleniyu podgotovki 6.030601 – «menedzhment», Har’kovskaya gosudarstvennaya zooveterinarnaya akademiya. Kharkiv : RIO HGZVA, 94. [in Ukrainian].
- Baranovskyi, D. I., Hetmanets, O. M., & Khokhlov, A. M. (2017). BiometriiavprohramnomuseredovyshchiMSExcel : navchalnyi posibnyk. Kharkiv : SPD FO Brovin O. V. 90 [in Ukrainian].
- Metodicheskie rekomendacii po biojenergeticheskoj ocenke tehnologij proizvodstva produkcii zhivotnovodstva [Guidelines for bioenergy assessment of livestock production technologies] (1985). Moskva : VIJeSH. 8. [in Russian].
- Biojenergeticheskaja ocenka sel’skohozjajstvennyh tehnologij i puti ekonomii energii [Bioenergy assessment of agricultural technologies and ways to save energy] (1983). Moskva : VASHNIL. 34. [in Ukrainian].
- Kulyk, M. F. (1997). Metodyka bioenerhetychnoi otsinky tekhnolohii vyrobnytstva produktsii tvarynnytstva i kormiv [Methodology of bioenergetic assessment of animal husbandry and fodder production technologies]. Vinnytsia, 54. [in Ukrainian].
- Chyhrynov, Ye. I., Trishyn, O. K., Syromiatnykova, N. A., Marchenko, V. A., Khokhlov, A. M., Nardus, S. Ye., Soloviov, V. O., & Tkachov, A. V. (2020). Enerhonezalezhna ferma vyrobnytstva orhanichnoho moloka na 50 koriv [Energy-independent farm producing organic milk for 50 cows]. Instytut tvarynnytstva NAAN. Kharkiv, 69. [in Ukrainian].