Keywords: forage foragetable, cold season, forage heating, infrared emitter, cattle
The issue of temperature preparation of the forage mixture in the cold season using infrared heaters was considered. An infrared film is used as an infrared heater. The forage table has an original design in the form of a paraboloid, which provides a fairly quick heating of the entire forage volume.
An analysis of the studies revealed the urgency of the problem of temperature preparation of forage mixtures in the cold season to reduce the number of cases of diseases of the oral cavity, respiratory tract, intestinal tract and increase animal productivity.
In order to achieve the goal of research and determine the original design of the forage table, existing designs and possible ways of heating the forage were analyzed. An original design of the forage table was proposed, which is made in the form of a paraboloid with heated forage for cattle using infrared heat emitters located in the forage table. A heat-reflecting screen in the form of a paraboloid is installed, the temperature controller is functionally connected with the energy carrier.
The necessary requirements for the control unit were determined, which allow to increase the operational manufacturability of the device. The economical and rational use of electricity during the operation of heating elements was achieved by regulating power using the method of pulse-width modulation. An ATmega328 microcontroller mounted on an Arduino Nano series board was proposed as a control unit; its programming was carried out in accordance with the necessary algorithm in the Arduino IDE programming and development environment. Electrical safety measures were considered.
A technological scheme was proposed, using effective infrared heat emitters, for heating the forage mixture, a microprocessor control unit that allows for a short time to obtain temperature indicators of the forage, which make it possible to minimize the cost of heating the forage, reduce the likelihood of animal diseases, and increase their productivity.
- Burakovskyi, I., & Movchan, K. (2014). Ekonomichna skladova uhody pro asotsiatsiiu mizh Ukrainoiu ta YeS : naslidky dlia biznesu, naselennia ta derzhavnoho upravliannia– Economic component of the Association Agreement between Ukraine and the EU : implications for business, population and public administration. Kyiv : Аlpha-PEAK [in Ukrainian].
- Kravchenko, Yu. S., Prusova, H. L., Zolotarov, A. P., Yeletska, L. M. & Tymchenko,L. A. (2019). Temperatura navkolyshnoho seredovyshcha, yak faktor vplyvu na produktyvnist velykoi rohatoi khudoby [Ambient temperature as a factor influencing the performance of cattle]. Naukovo-tekhnichnyi biuleten Instytutu tvarynnytstva – Scientific and Technical Bulletin of the Institute of Animal Science NAAS of Ukrain, (Vol.121) (pp.136–146) [in Ukrainian].
- Karysheva, A. F. (2002). Spetsialna epizootolohiia – Special epizootology. Kyiv : Vyshcha osvita [in Ukrainian].
- Melnikov, S. V. (1985). Tekhnologicheskoe oborudovanie zhivotnovodcheskikh ferm i kompleksov – Technological equipment for livestock farms and complexes. Lugansk : Ahropromizdat [in Russian].
- Revenko, I. I., Kukta, H. M., & Manko, V. M. (1994). Mekhanizatsiia vyrobnytstva produktsii tvarynnytstva – Mechanization of production of livestock products. Kyiv : Urozhai [in Ukrainian].
- Aleshkin, V. R., & Roshchin, P. M. (1985). Mekhanizatsyia zhivotnovodstva – Livestock Mechanization. M. : Ahropromizdat [in Russian].
- Merinets, N. A. (2015). Pryznachennia pidihrivu kormovoi sumishi u zymovyi period na kormovykh stolakh dlia VRKh [Appointment of heating of a forage mix in the winter on the forage tables for cattle]. Visnyk Kharkivskoho natsionalnoho tekhnichnoho universytetu silskoho hospodarstva imeni Petra Vasylenka – Bulletin of Kharkiv National Technical University of Agriculture. P. Vasilenko, (Vol. 157) (pp. 60–66) [in Ukrainian].
- Pat. 103127 UA, MPK A01K 5/00 Kormovyi stil dlia tvaryn [Animal forage table] Merinets N. A., Dziuba A. I., Dziuba O. A.; zaiavnyky i patentovlasnyky. – № a2012 07383; zaiavl. 18.06.2012; opubl. 10.09.2013, Biul. №17. – 4 s.
- Bratchenko, H. D., Perelyhin, B. V., Banzak, O. V., Kazakova, N. F., & Hryhor’iev, D. V. (2014). Metody ta zasoby obrobky syhnaliv – Methods and means of signal processing. Odesa : Pluton [in Ukrainian].
- Kyryk, V. V. (2014). Mikroprotsesorna tekhnika – Microprocessor technology. Kyiv : IVTS «Vydavnytstvo «Politekhnika» [in Ukrainian].