Keywords: regime leakage, heat resistance, average daily gain, bullheads, Simmental breed
The article presents the results of growing of young dairy and meatSimmental, hybrids of dairy and meat Simmental with Austrian selectionmeatSimmental, and Austrian selectionmeatSimmental breed. Studies were conducted at the breeding plant “Golovenkovskoye” Borznyansky district of Chernihiv region by the technology of beef cattle on the ground under the cows. Studied the dynamics of live weight and average daily gains of bulls of the Simmental breed of different directions of productivity when using regime suction from birth to 6 months of age. It was found that these indicators were the best in animals of the third group (Simmental meat Austrian breed) during the whole study. Thus, the increase in live weight compared with animals of group I was large by 6.7-7.5%, group II – 3.6-3.8%, and the average daily increase over the entire period of experience – by 4.6% and 2 , 2% respectively. Also determined the fitness of bulls Simmentals breed of various breeding in conditions of detention in Ukraine. The change in air temperature during the summer period during the day was studied and its influence on the body temperature, respiration rate and pulse at different times of the day was established, and the heat resistance index of young cattle was calculated. We studied the body’s protective system of bulls of experimental groups with the help of some indicators of specific and nonspecific immunity. For this, an analysis was made of the results obtained from immunological blood parameters, where T-lymphocytes, phagocytic activity and phagocytic index in the rock section were studied. It has been established that the bulls of the Simmental meat Austrian breed were distinguished by a more active system of specific cellular and humoral immune protection, and the bulls of the local Simmental milk-meat breed had an increased phagocytic activity.
- Uhoda pro partnerstvo i spivrobitnytstvo mizh Ukrainoiu i Yevropeiskymy Spivtovarystvamy ta yikh derzhavamy-chlenamy – Partnership and Cooperation Agreement between Ukraine and the European Communities and their member states (Uhodu ratyfikovano Zakonom № 237/94-VR(237/94-VR) vid10.11.94) [in Ukrainian]. https://zakon.rada.gov.ua/laws/show/998_012
- Sostojanie vsemirnyh geneticheskih resursov zhivotnyh v sfere prodovol‘stvija i sel‘skogo hozjajstva – The State of the World’s Animal Genetic Resources in Food and Agriculture (2010) / Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations]. Rim, Moscow [in Russian].
- Burkat, V., Yefimenko, M., Podoba, B., Huzev, I., Porkhun, M., Biriukova, O., Kovtun, S. (2007). Zberezhennia henofondu silskohospodarskykh tvaryn [Preservation of the gene pool of farm animals]. Tvarynnytstvo Ukrainy – Animal husbandry of Ukraine, 2, 6–9. [in Ukrainian].
- Ovsjannikov, I. (1976). Osnovy opytnogo dela v zhivotnovodstve – The basics of experimental work in livestock breeding. Moscow : Kolos [in Russian].
- Kalashnikov, A. P., & Klejmenov, N. I., Bakanov, V. N. (1986). Normy i raciony kormlenija sel’skohozjajstvennyh zhivotnyh – Norms and diets of farm animals. Moscow : Agropromizdat [in Russian].
- Plohinskij, A. (1961). Biometrija [Biometrics]. Novosibirsk [in Russian].
- Hanchev, M. M., & Boiko, M. F., Bondarenko, H. P. (2003). Metodychni vkazivky z biometrii dlia studentiv zoobiotekhnolohichnoho fakultetu i veterynarnoi medytsyny – Methodological instructions on biometrics for students of zoobiomechanical faculty and veterinary medicine. Luhansk [in Ukrainian].
- Raushenbah, Ju. O. (1967). Fiziologo-geneticheskie issledovanija teploustojchivosti krupnogo rogatogo skota [Physiological and genetic studies of heat resistance of cattle]. Zhivotnovodstvo – Livestock, 2, 61–65 [in Russian].
- Cheredeev, A. N. (1976). Kolichestvennaja i funkcional’naja ocenka T- i V-sistem immuniteta u cheloveka [Quantitative and functional evaluation of T- and B-immune systems in humans]. Obshhie voprosy patologii – General Pathology Issues. Moscow : VNIITI, 4, 124–160 [in Russian].
- Novikov, D. K., & Novikova, V. I. (1976). Vyjavlenie rozetkoobrazujushhih T- i V-limfocitov i drugih lejkocitov v krovi cheloveka [Identification of socket-forming T- and B-lymphocytes and other leukocytes in human blood]. Laboratornoe delo – Laboratory work, 12, 735–738 [in Russian].
- Mitjushnikov, V. M. (1985). Estestvennaja rezistentnost’ sel’skohozjajstvennoj pticy – Natural resistance of farm birds. Moscow : Rossel’hozizdat [in Russian].