Keywords: technological features, design features, technological line, groups, microclimate, impact, indicators
It is known that pig farming is a traditional agricultural industry in Ukraine, which has a great potential. The main technological process at pig farms is the process of preparing and distributing animal feed. The success of the entire production depends on the perfection of these processes. Zoo-hygienic parameters of livestock buildings (speed, temperature and relative humidity, the level of harmful gases – ammonia and carbon dioxide, illumination) are important for ensuring the health and development of pig productivity. The influence of technological and design features of the preparation and distribution of feed in groups on the basic parameters of the microclimate in group stalls for pigs that will improve animal welfare. As these features, a technological line was developed, which made it possible to supply feed simultaneously to all three machines of the experimental group, in one working stroke. Wet feed into the buckets of the feed line was loaded based on its delivery in one pass of the distributor. Studies showed that 30 days after the start of the production test, the average air temperature in the pigsty was +24,13 °C and was the same for piglets of all experimental groups. The relative humidity in the machine where the control group № 1 was located was 1,3 % higher for the humidity in the machine tool of animals in the control group № 2 and 4,0 % higher than in the experimental group (these groups consumed wet food). 60 days after the start of the test, the air temperature was +22,07 °C for all experimental groups of animals. The relative humidity in the machine where the control group № 1 was (consumed dry food) was 4,0 % and 1,5 % higher than the same indicators in the animals of the experimental and control group № 2 (fed with wet food). The concentration of ammonia, carbon dioxide and air velocity in the machines for all experimental groups of animals was approximately the same and did not go beyond the permissible zoohygienic standards. The use of technology to ensure piglets receiving food and water from the developed facilities for the preparation and distribution of wet feed different consistency, compared with the control group № 1 and № 2, led to a decrease in the relative humidity in group stalls experimental group 4,0 % and 2,5 %, respectively.
- Susol, R. L., & Tkachenko, I. Ye. (2017). Henezys vidhodivelnykh ta m’iasnykh oznak molodniaku chervo- noi bilopoiasoi porody m’iasnykh svynei v umovakh pivdnia Ukrainy [Genesis of fattening and meat traits of young red-belted breed of meat pigs in the south of Ukraine]. Ahrarnyi visnyk Prychornomoria – Agrarian bulletin of the Black Sea littoral . Odessa, 84(1), 86–92 [in Ukranian].
- Tsereniuk, O. M. (2018). Henetychnyi potentsial produktyvnosti svynei porid uels ta landras za vidhodivelnymy yakostiamy [Genetic productivity potential of Welsh and Landrace pigs in terms of fattening qualities]. Naukovo-tekhnichnyi biuleten Instytutu tvarynnytstva NAAN – Scientific and Technical Bulletin of the Institute of Animal Science of the National Academy of Agrarian Science of Ukraine. Kharkiv, 120, 160–167 [in Ukranian].
- Ulianchenko, V., Makedonskyi, A. V., Babaiev, O. Yu., & Tsereniuk M. V. (2014). Osnovni napriamy vidrodzhennia svynarstva v lisostepovii zoni Ukrainy [The main directions of pig breeding revival in the forest-steppe zone of Ukraine]. Kharkiv : Smuhasta typohrafiia [in Ukranian].
- Kozyr, V., Khalak, V., & Povod, M. (2019). DNA-type results swine for MS4R-gene and its association with productivity. AgroLife Scientific Journal., 8(1), 128–133.
- Schook, L., Beattie, C., Beever, J., Donovan, S., Jamison, R., Zuckermann, F., Niemi, S., Rothschild, M., Rutherford, M., & Smith, D. (2005). Swine in biomedical research: creating the building blocks of animal models. Anim Biotechnol., 16(2), 183–90. DOI: 10.1080/10495390500265034
- Mysik, A. (2006). Razvitie otrasli svinovodstva v stranah mira [The development of the pig industry in the world. Svynovodstvo – Рig breeding., 1, 18–20 [in Russian].
- Kravchenko, O. O., & Holov, V. O. (2013). Porivnialna kharakterystyka sukhoho ta ridkoho sposobiv hodivli svynei [Comparative characteristics of dry and liquid methods of feeding pigs]. Visnyk ahrarnoi nauky Prychornomor’ia – UkrainianBlack Sea region agrarian science. Mykolayiv, 4, 2(1), 117–120 [in Ukranian].
- Nechmilov, V. M., & Povod, M. H. (2018). Vidhodivelna produktyvnist svynei za riznykh terminiv doroshchuvannia ta vykorystannia sukhoho i ridkoho typiv hodivli [Vidhodivelna produktyvnist svynei za riznykh terminiv doroshchuvannia ta vykorystannia sukhoho i ridkoho typiv hodivli]. Visnyk Sumskoho natsionalnoho ahrarnoho universytetu. Seriia “Tvarynnytstvo” – Bulletin of Sumy National Agrarian University. “Livestock” series. Sumy : SNAU, 7(35), 328–355 [in Ukranian].
- Vdovichenko, Yu. V., Nechmilov, V. M., & Povod, M. H. (2018). Produktyvnist porosiat za sukhoho, volohoho ta ridkoho typu hodivli na doroshchuvanni [Productivity of piglets in dry, wet and liquid type of feeding on rearing]. Visnyk Poltavskoi derzhavnoi ahrarnoi akademii – Bulletin of the Poltava State Agrarian Academy. Poltava : Tekhservis, 3, 106–109 [in Ukranian].
- Ivanov, V.O., & Voloshchuk, V. M. (2013). Biolohiia svynei – Biology of pigs. Poltava : Tekhservis, 195–198 [in Ukranian].
- Pond, U. Dzh., & Khaupt K. A. (1983). Byolohyia svyny [Pig biology]. Moscow : Kolos [in Russian].
- Ivanov, V. O. & Voloshchuk, V. M. (2006). Suchasna tekhnolopia vyrobnytstva svynyny v Ukrainii ta perspektyvy yii udoskonalennia [Modern technology of pork production in Ukraine and prospects for its improvement]. Tavriiskyi naukovyi visnyk – Taurian Scientific Bulletin. Kherson, 43, 75–79 [in Ukrainian].
- Lipatnikov, V. F. & Stepanov, V. P. (2004). Sovershenstvovanie sposobov soderzhanija razlichnyh proizvodstvennyh grupp svinej [Improving the methods of keeping various pig production groups]. Nauchnye trudy Vserossijskogo nauchno-issledovatel’skogo i proektirovochno-tehnologicheskogo instituta mehanizacii zhivotnovodstva – Scientific works of the All-Russian Scientific Research and Design Institute of Animal Husbandry Mechanization. Podol’sk, 14, 151–167 [in Russian].
- Rahmanov, A. I. (2003). Soderzhanie i kormlenie svinej [Keeping and feeding pigs]. Moscow : Akvarium [in Russian].
- Kozlovskij, V. G. (2000). Tehnologija promyshlennogo svinovodstva [Technology for industrial pig farming]. Moscow : Rossel’hozizdat [in Russian].
- Sikun, M. V. (2007). Doslidzhennia protsesu vydachi kormu kormorozdavalnoiu ustanovkoiu dlia fermerskykh hospodarstv [Research of the process of feed distribution by the feed distribution unit for farms]. Visnyk Kharkivskoho natsionalnoho tekhnichnoho universytetu silskoho hospodarstva imeni Petra Vasylenka – Newsletter of the Kharkiv National Technical University of the State Patronage of the Name of Peter Vasilenko. Kharkiv, 1(59), 350–354 [in Ukrainian].
- Piskun, V. I. & Sikun, M. V. (2011). Vyrobnycha otsinka tekhnolohii dlia pryhotuvannia ta rozdachi volohykh kormiv na svynofermakh [Production evaluation of technology for preparation and distribution of wet feed on pig farms]. Ahrarnyi visnyk Prychornomor’ia – Agrarian Bulletin of the Black Sea Coast. Odesa, 58, 61–64 [in Ukrainian].
- Sikun, M. V. (2014). Vplyv tekhnolohichnykh i konstruktyvnykh osoblyvostei pryhotuvannia ta rozdavannia kormiv na zootekhnichni pokaznyky vyroshchuvannia porosiat vikom vid odnoho do trokh misiatsiv u riznykh piddoslidnykh hrupakh [Influence of technological and design features of preparation and distribution of feed on zootechnical indicators of growing piglets aged from one to three months in different experimental groups]. Zbirnyk naukovykh prats Vinnytskyi natsionalnyi ahrarnyi universytet – Collection of scientific works of the Vinnytsia National Agrarian University. 2, 1(83), 59–64 [in Ukrainian].