Keywords: bioeconomy, energy consumption, efficiency, mechanisms of organization, productivity, technological processes
The constructional mechanisms of interrelations related to separate systems belonging to the production of livestock products on the principles of bioeconomy were substantiated, systematized and, accordingly, schematically defined. Monitoring and generalization of the specifics of the existing logistics systems in the production of livestock products on the example of farms in the Kharkiv region and research farms of the NAAS network and evaluating the features of their operation. It is established that the increase in production capacity causes a corresponding increase in technological equipment, which leads to more efficient use of labor, energy and other material resources.
The analysis of the grouping data confirmed the fact and recorded a clear trend of increasing the productivity of cows while reducing the cost of 1 quintal of milk with increasing the production capacity of enterprises, including cows. Thus, the average milking for a cow increased from 4282 kg in the first group to 8493 kg in the fifth, with a corresponding increase in the average annual number of cows from 152 to 1216 heads. At the same time, the cost of 1 quintal of milk decreased by 10%. The low rate of reduction in the cost of milk compared to an increase in productivity of cows in 2 times due to an increase, above all, variable costs in increasing the capacity of enterprises. It is established that there are three main mechanisms of organization of livestock production on the principles of innovative bioeconomy: situational response, situational reform, and implementation of systemic reforms. The calculations made it possible to assess the structure of resource costs by species and draw conclusions about the functioning of livestock production mechanisms depending on the type of enterprise, and the effectiveness of management actions – on the performance of gross production, its cost and sales revenue.
- Yeshchenko, P. S. (2005). Suchasna ekonomika [Modern economy]. Kyiv : Vyshcha shkola [in Ukrainian].
- Gadzala, Ya. M., Baschenko, M. I., Zhuk, V. M., & Lupenka, Yu. O. (ed.) (2016). Stratehiia rozvytku silskohospodarskoho vyrobnytstva produktsii v Ukraini na period do 2025 roku [Strategy for the development of agricultural products in Ukraine for the period up to 2025]. Kyiv : Agrarna nаuka [in Ukrainian].
- Volodkina, M. V. (2004). Ekonomika promyslovoho pidpryiemstva [Economics of industrial enterprise]: navch. posib. Kyiv : Tsentr navchalnoi literatury [in Ukrainian].
- Baschenko, M. I. (ed.). (2017). Ekonomika promyslovoho pidpryiemstva [Creation of Ukraine: camp, problems, ways of development (1991-2017-2030)]. Kyiv : Agrarna nauka [in Ukrainian].
- Andriichuk, V. H. (2004). Ekonomika ahrarnykh pidpryiemstv [Economics of agricultural enterprises]. Kyiv : KNEU [in Ukrainian].
- Bobrov, V. (2003). Osnovy rynkovoi ekonomiky i pidpryiemnytstva [Fundamentals of market economy and entrepreneurship]. Kyiv : Vyshcha shkola [in Ukrainian].
- Kisil, M. I. (2015). Teoretyko-metodolohichni zasady otsinok efektyvnosti ahrobiznesu [Theoretical and methodological principles of assessing the effectiveness of agribusiness]. Kyiv : NNTs «IAE» [in Russian].
- Metodicheskie rekomendacii po biojenergeticheskoj ocenke tehnologij proizvodstva produkcii zhivotnovodstva [Guidelines for bioenergy assessment of livestock production technologies] (1985). Moscow : VIJeSH [in Russian].
- Biojenergeticheskaja ocenka sel’skohozjajstvennyh tehnologij i puti jekonomii jenergii [Bioenergy assessment of agricultural technologies and ways to save energy] (1983). Moscow : VASHNIL[in Ukrainian].
- Chyhrynov, Ye. I., Trishyn, O. K., Syromiatnykova, N. A., Marchenko, V. A., Khokhlov, A. M., Nardus, S. Ye., Soloviov, V. O., & Tkachov, A. V. (2020). Enerhonezalezhna ferma vyrobnytstva orhanichnoho moloka na 50 koriv [Energy-independent farm producing organic milk for 50 cows]. Kharkiv : Instytut tvarynnytstva NAAN [in Ukrainian].
- Marchenko, V. A., Korkh, I. V., Korkh, O. V., Petrash, V. S., Admin, O. Ye., Admina, N. H., & Tkachov, A. V. (2020). Pidvyshchennia efektyvnosti zaluchennia investytsii dlia ferm z riznymy obsiahamy richnoho vyrobnytstva moloka [Improving the efficiency of attracting investment for farms with different volumes of annual milk production]. Kharkiv : Instytut tvarynnytstva NAAN [in Ukrainian].