Keywords: agro-industrial complex, innovative approaches, cluster, rural areas
In the context of decentralization, the crisis state of rural areas and the unstable development of the agro-industrial complex of Ukraine, scientists and practitioners of the agrarian sector of the economy are forced to look for new innovative approaches to organizational and economic mechanisms for managing technological processes within the agro-industrial complex.
The accumulated set of negative factors in agriculture has resulted in a problem that hinders the development of the agro-industrial complex and especially in rural areas.
An attempt to solve this problem based on the development of agro-industrial integration has not yielded the desired results yet. The established integration formations such as holdings, financial and industrial groups and other corporate structures are not interested in investing their funds in the development of personnel policy, scientific and raw material base, where investments are required not only in research and production but also in social infrastructure.
Some heads of agrarian associations understand that processing and trading organizations from the subsequent work with their raw materials receive unequal profits, begin to organize the processing of raw materials and the sale of finished products by their enterprises. This can lead to large unreasonable costs and duplication of purchased products without taking into account the real demand of the region. And in this case, the interests of the rural population are not taken into account.
Farmers, it would seem, live in the countryside, are interested in developing the infrastructure of their village, but they do not have enough funds and most of them are barely making ends meet.
Agricultural scientists and practitioners see a way out of this situation through the formation and development of agro-industrial clusters, which, in their opinion, will make it possible to overcome the disunity in the management of the agricultural economy and rural areas.
The development of rural areas is envisaged through the cooperation of enterprises and their integration based on a scientific and methodological approach and cluster principles.
- Hadzalo Ya. M., Hladii M. V., Sabluk P. T., & Luzan Yu. Ya. (2018). Rozvytok ahrarnoi sfery ekonomiky v umovakh detsentralizatsii upravlinnia v Ukraini [Development of the agrarian sphere of the economy in the conditions of decentralization of management in Ukraine]. Kyiv : Ahrarna nauka [in Ukrainian].
- Hadzalo Ya. M., Hladii M. V., Sabluk P. T. (2016). Ahrarnyi potentsial Ukrainy: napriamy rozvytku. Derzhavne vydavnytstvo «Ahrarna nauka» NAAN [Agrarian potential of Ukraine: directions of development] State Publishing House “Agrarian Science” NAAS [in Ukrainian].
- Derzhkomstat Ukrayiny`. Kil`kist` sil`s`kogospodars`ky`xtvary`nna 01 veresnya 2020 r. – State Statistics Committee of Ukraine. Number of farm animals as of September 01, 2020. Retrived from : http://www.ukrstat.gov.ua/operativ/ operativ2020/sg/ksgt/arh_ksgt2020_u.html [in Ukraine].
- Sabluk P. T. (Ed.). (2002). Ahropromyslovyi kompleks Ukrainy: stan, tendentsii ta perspektyvy rozvytku. Informatsiino-analitychnyi zbirnyk [Agro-industrial complex of Ukraine: state, tendencies and prospects of development. Information-analytical collection]. (Vol. 5). Kyiv : UAAN, 647. [in Ukrainian].
- Zvit pro diialnist Natsionalnoi akademii ahrarnykh nauk Ukrainy za 2019 rik[Report on the activities of the National Academy of Agrarian Sciences of Ukraine for 2019.] (2020). Kyiv : Ahrarna nauka [in Ukrainian].
- Muzyka P. M., Kotsiumbas I. Ya., & Harvas H. D. (2018). Perspektyvy formuvannia klasternoi struktury v haluzi veterynarnoi farmatsii Ukrainy [Prospects for the formation of a cluster structure in the field of veterinary pharmacy in Ukraine]Agroeconomics of agro-industrial complex, 10, 65–71 [in Ukrainian].
- Pustoev A. A. (2016). Klasterizacija kak vazhnejshij jelement jekonomicheskogo mehanizma upravlenija ustojchivost’ju razvitija agrarnyh hozjajstv i sel’skih territorij [Clustering as the most important element of the economic mechanism for managing the sustainability of the development of agricultural enterprises and rural areas.]. Agrarnyj vestnik Urala, 9 (151), 115–120 [in Russian].
- Inshakov O. V., & Inshakova E. I. (2016). Politika innovacionnoj klasterizacii na osnove gusudarstvenno-chastnogo partnerstva v sovremennoj Rossii [The policy of innovative clustering based on public-private partnership in modern Russia.] Vestnik Volgogradskogo gosudarstvennogo universiteta – Bulletin of the Volgograd State University. Series 3. Economy. Ecology, 3 (36), 79–93 [in Russian]. https://doi.org/10.15688/jvolsu3.2016.3.8
- Porter M. (2005). Konkurencija [Competition.]. Moscow : Publishing House “Williams” [in Russian].
- Korchagina N. A. (2009). Konceptual’nye osnovy realizacii klasternoj politiki territorii rossijskih regionov [Conceptual framework for the implementation of the cluster policy of the territory of Russian regions]. Nauchnye vedomosti Belgorodskogo gosudarstvennogo universiteta – Scientific Bulletin of Belgorod State University.Serija : Jekonomika. Informatika, 12, № 15-1, 5–13 [in Russian].
- Serdobincev, D. V. (2015). Model’ funkcionirovanija regional’nyh agropromyshlennyh klasterov s jelementami chastno-gosudarstvennogo partnerstva [Model of functioning of regional agro-industrial clusters with elements of public-private partnership.] Vestnik Moskovskogo universiteta – Bulletin of Moscow University. Series 21. Management (State and Society), 1, 77–92 [in Russian].